Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thanksgiving Spinach Salad
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 McIntosh apple - peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (6 ounce) bag baby spinach, torn into bite-sized pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|