Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thanksgiving Menu and Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple Soup II - Home - Pastry Affair
- 2-3 pound butternut squash, cubed in 1-inch pieces
- 4 large sweet apples (such as Gala or Honeycrisp), cubed in 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 cup (about 4 stalks) celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into fourths
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 teaspoons salt + extra to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper + extra to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional (for a little extra kick)
- Pumpkin seeds, optional (for garnish)
Directions:View on Pastry Affair
Why don't we display directions?