Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup finely crushed herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- 1 cup cooked, diced turkey meat
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.4g|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|