Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 frozen breakfast sausages
- 2 small onions
- 4 slices homemade-style white bread, torn into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon dried sage
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 4 Rock Cornish hens(1 to 1¼ pounds each), rinsed and dried
- ½ cup white wine or vermouth, optional
- One 14- or 14½-ounce can chicken broth or 1¾ cups Chicken Stock
- 3 tablespoons unbleached all purpose flour
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 977kcal (49%)|
|Total Fat 66g (101%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (109%)|
|Cholesterol 386mg (129%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|