Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thanksgiving Asparagus Casserole
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp New York Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans asparagus spears, drained
- 1 (2.25 ounce) package blanched slivered almonds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|