Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thane Prince's gluten-free beef cobbler
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 1 medium carrot , chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 plump garlic clove , crushed
- 500g fresh beef mince
- few sprigs fresh thyme
- 400g can of tomatoes with juice
- 150ml/ pint beef stock
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- handful of chopped parsley
- 225g gluten-free flour
- tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 50g butter , chopped
- 50g Red Leicester , grated
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 150ml low fat natural yogurt
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?