Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2kg mussels , cleaned
- 6 spring onions , roughly chopped
- 2 lemongrass , woody outer layers removed and roughly chopped
- a thumb-sized piece ginger , roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , roughly chopped
- 4 green chillies , roughly chopped
- a large bunch coriander with roots
- groundnut oil
- 400ml tin coconut milk
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 lime , juiced
- 1 red chilli , finely sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?