Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai-style Cucumber Salad
- 1/4 cup tamarind juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon toasted Asian sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|