Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai sticky chicken & ribs
- 3 small green chillies , chopped
- small bunch coriander with stems, stems chopped and leaves used for the dipping sauce
- 3 garlic cloves , chopped
- 3cm/1 inch piece ginger , chopped
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp fish sauce
- 8 tbsp palm or soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 4 chicken thighs , skin on
- 2 slabs pork loin ribs, about 1kg/2lb 4oz
- steamed rice , to serve
- 200g caster sugar
- 1 garlic clove , finely sliced
- 3 tbsp white vinegar (rice or wine)
- juice 1 lime
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 red bird's-eye chilli , finely sliced
- handful coriander leaves (from coriander in the marinade), chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?