Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai squash & pineapple curry
- 1 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 1 onion , chopped
- 4 tsp Thai red curry paste
- medium butternut squash (about 500g/1lb 2oz) peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- x 400ml / 14 fl oz can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 140g frozen green beans
- 237g can pineapples chunks in natural juice, drained
- coriander leaves, chopped, and leaves to garnish
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?