Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai shredded chicken & runner bean salad
- 200g runner beans (or any other green bean), topped and tailed
- 1 red chilli , halved and finely sliced, use a bird's eye chilli for more heat
- 2 shallots , finely sliced
- 1 lemongrass , finely sliced
- 2cm piece ginger , shredded
- 2 cooked, skinless chicken breasts
- small bunch mint leaves
- large bunch Thai basil or coriander
- 1 lime cut in wedges or cheeks, to serve
- steamed jasmine rice , to serve
- 100ml coconut cream
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- juice 1 lime
- 1 bird's eye chilli , finely diced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?