Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai satay stir-fry
- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 300g pack straight-to-wok noodles
- 1 tbsp oil
- thumb-sized piece of fresh root ginger , peeled and grated
- 300g pack stir-fry vegetables with peppers and mangetout (we used Sainsbury's read-to-use baby leaf stir-fry)
- handful basil leaves
- 25g roasted peanuts , roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?