Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai red curry
- vegetable oil or sunflower oil
- 400g tin coconut milk
- chicken or beef, pork, fish, peeled prawns and vegetables about 500g in total; cut the meat and fish into bite-sized pieces and veg into smaller pieces or slices so it all cooks through quickly
- 3 shallots , roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 long red chillies ,deseeded (leave some in if you like it hot)
- a walnut sized piece of ginger , peeled and chopped
- 1 lime , zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (this can be replaced with light soy sauce for vegetarians)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- lemongrass stalk, roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?