Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai prawn, potato & vegetable curry
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 lemongrass stalk, outer layer removed, finely chopped
- 2 red peppers , cut into chunky strips
- 450g baby new potatoes , halved
- 2 x 400g cans coconut milk , see tip
- 300ml chicken stock
- 5 kaffir lime leaves , torn
- 1 bunch spring onions , sliced
- 225g frozen peas
- 600g raw king prawns
- 100g bag baby spinach
- 2 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- bunch coriander , leaves picked
- juice 1 lime , plus extra wedges, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?