Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai prawn, ginger & spring onion stir-fry
- 200g raw, peeled tiger prawns from a sustainable source
- 1 green Thai chilli , chopped
- 3 garlic cloves , 1 crushed and 2 finely sliced
- 1 bunch coriander , leaves and stalks separated
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- juice 1 lime
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil
- 3cm piece ginger , finely sliced, then shredded
- 8 spring onions , finely sliced
- 1 red pepper , thinly sliced
- 85g water chestnuts , sliced
- 100g beansprouts
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- egg or rice noodles , to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?