Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai prawn fried rice
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 1-2 tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 800g leftover cooked rice (275g uncooked)
- 300g frozen peeled prawns , defrosted
- 175g frozen sliced green beans , defrosted
- juice 1 lime , plus extra wedges to serve
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce , plus extra to serve
- shredded cucumber, sliced red chilli and coriander leaves, to garnish (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?