Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai pork & peanut curry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- bunch spring onions , sliced
- small bunch coriander , stalks finely chopped, leaves picked
- 400g pork tenderloin , sliced
- 4 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 400ml can light coconut milk
- 175g pack baby corn
- juice 1 lime
- steamed jasmine rice , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?