Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai minced chicken salad
- 2 lemongrass
- 4 lime leaves , stalks removed
- 2 red chillies , deseeded
- 3 garlic cloves
- fingertip-length piece fresh root ginger
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 50ml fish sauce
- 1 red onion , chopped
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- handful each mint , basil and coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 Baby Gem lettuces , leaves separated
- 1 cucumber , seeds removed and cut into strips lengthways
- 200g beansprouts
- lime wedges, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?