Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai green chicken curry
- 225g new potatoes , cut into chunks
- 100g green beans , trimmed and halved
- 1 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 1 garlic clove , chopped
- 1 rounded tbsp or 4 tsp Thai green curry paste (you can't fit the tablespoon into some of the jars)
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 450g boneless skinless chicken (breasts or thighs), cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 fresh kaffir lime leaves finely shredded, or 3 wide strips lime zest, plus extra to garnish
- good handful of basil leaves
- boiled rice , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?