Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai green chicken curry
- 2 x 400g cans coconut milk
- 3 tbsp green curry paste (see 'Goes well with' recipe below - you will need more if you buy ready-made paste)
- 800g skinless chicken thighs , each thigh cut into three
- 6 lime leaves , stalks removed, shredded
- 3 lemongrass stalks, outer leaves removed and inner stalk finely chopped
- 25g galangal , sliced
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- handful pea aubergines or aubergine , diced
- small bunch Thai basil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?