Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai fried rice with prawns & peas
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion , halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- 1 red chilli , sliced
- 250g raw large peeled prawns
- 300g cooked brown rice (about 140g uncooked rice)
- 75g frozen peas
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- small bunch coriander , roughly chopped, plus a few leaves to serve
- 4 large eggs
- chilli sauce , to serve (optional- we used sriracha)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?