Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai fishcakes with sweet chilli sauce
- 100g skinless salmon fillet
- 100g skinless white fish fillet
- 175g prepared squid or cuttlefish
- 25g red chilli paste
- 4 lime leaves , shredded
- 50g green beans , trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- groundnut or vegetable oil , for deep frying
- 5 tsp white rice vinegar
- 85g granulated sugar
- 3 fat red chillies
- cucumber , diced
- 25g roasted peanuts , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?