Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai coconut rice with salmon
- 20g pack of fresh coriander
- 3 limes
- 2 x 400ml cans coconut milk
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 25g butter
- 2 shallots , finely chopped
- 90g jar Thai red curry paste (we used Bart's spices)
- 500g basmati rice
- 4 kaffir lime leaves , fresh or freeze dried
- 6 skinless salmon fillets , each weighing about 140g/5oz
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (we used Kikkoman's)
- 2 tsp golden caster sugar
- 4 spring onions
- 1 plump red chilli , seeded and finely chopped
- simple green salad , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?