Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai chicken salad
- 400g minced chicken (buy minced or whizz chicken thigh fillets in a food processor)
- 100ml chicken stock
- a thumb-sized piece root ginger , grated
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass , woody outer leaves removed, finely chopped
- 2 red chilli , finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- a small handful mint and coriander leaves
- Little Gem lettuce leaves and cucumber batons to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?