Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai chicken pies
- 4 tsp green curry paste (buy a Thai brand if you can)
- 6 skinless chicken breasts , cut into large cubes
- 2 red peppers , diced
- 400ml tin coconut milk
- 200ml made up chicken stock, fresh, cubes or powder
- 500g butternut squash or potato, peeled, cut into chunks
- lime , juiced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 bunch coriander , leaves chopped
- 2 x 375g packs ready-rolled puff pastry
- egg , beaten with a pinch of salt
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?