Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai chicken noodle salad
- 1 chicken , about 1.5kg/3lb 5oz
- 3 slices fresh root ginger
- 2 spring onions , roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 175g rice noodles
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 100g asparagus , trimmed and cut into short lengths
- 175g sugar snap peas (cut into thin strips lengthways) or green beans (cut into short lengths)
- 4 spring onions , shredded
- 175g cherry tomatoes , halved
- juice 2 limes
- 2 tbsp light muscovado or palm sugar
- 5 tbsp fish sauce
- 1-2 red chillies , deseeded and finely chopped
- handful each basil and mint leaves, roughly torn if large, plus extra for garnish
- handful salted peanuts , roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?