Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai chicken cakes with sweet chilli sauce
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 175g/6oz each), cubed
- 1 garlic clove , roughly chopped
- small piece fresh root ginger , peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 small onion , roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander , plus a few sprigs to garnish
- 1 green chilli , seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sweet chilli sauce , lime wedges, shredded spring onion and red chilli, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?