Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai chicken and sweet potato soup
- 1 tsp olive or rapeseed oil
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and chopped
- 2cm chunk root ginger , chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass , bashed
- 1 x 25g pack coriander , leaves and stalks chopped separately
- 2 tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 750ml chicken stock (made with 2 stock cubes)
- 1 small can (160ml) coconut cream
- 500g sweet potatoes , peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 skinless chicken breasts , sliced
- 1 lime , juice only
- 1 tsp sugar
- tsp fish sauce
- crusty bread , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?