Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai butternut & chicken red curry
- 3-4 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 400ml tin coconut milk
- 400g butternut squash , peeled and cubed
- 6 skinless chicken thighs , cut into cubes
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- fish sauce to season
- 2 limes , 1 juiced and 1 cut into cheeks to serve
- 2 large handfuls Thai basil (available from Thai shops and sometimes in Sainsbury's as a growing pot) , or coriander
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?