Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai beef curry
- 2-3 tbsp groundnut oil
- 2kg beef short ribs (bone-in ribs left whole), or brisket, cut into large chunks
- large bunch coriander
- 2 lemongrass stalks, 1 bashed, 1 roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves , chopped
- 1-2 green chillies , roughly chopped, deseeded if you like
- 2cm-piece galangal or ginger, peeled and chopped
- 50ml rice wine vinegar
- 50ml fish sauce
- 2 tbsp palm or light brown sugar
- 400g can coconut milk
- 2 star anise
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- juice 2 limes , plus wedges to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?