Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Tofu with Zucchini, Red Bell Pepper, and Lime
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 1 12-ounce package extra-firm tofu, drained, patted dry, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound yellow and/or green zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/3 cups canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons (or more) fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh basil, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?