Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Taste's Thai Fish Cakes
- 450g (1lb) skinless fish fillets (salmon, haddock, etc) cut into chunks
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Thai Taste Red Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp Thai Taste Palm Sugar
- 1 tsp Thai Taste Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 50g (2oz) fine green beans, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp Thai Taste Rice Bran Oil, for frying
- To serve:
- Dipping sauces
- Lime wedges
- Shredded spring onions
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?