Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Style Chicken Pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry pasta of your choice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 whole dried red chile pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into thin strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- watercress leaves for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|