Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Steamed Mussels
- 5 pounds fresh mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.4g|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|