Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Shrimp Curry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup chopped green onions (about 8 small)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 1 14-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup diced plum tomatoes
- 2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?