Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Shrimp-Halibut Curry
- 3 large limes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped shallots
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch dice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Thai red curry paste (such as Thai Kitchen brand)
- 1 13 1/2- to 14-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 16 to 18 ounces halibut fillets, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 8 peeled deveined uncooked large shrimp (8 to 10 ounces)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?