Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Red Prawn Curry
- 250g raw grey prawns, shells removed & deveined
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 green chilli (or more if you like it spicier)
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and chopped/grated
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Spices: 2 tsp ground turmeric, 12 black peppercorns, 3 cloves, 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 fresh lemon (or 1 tbsp lemon juice but do use fresh)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?