Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Red Curry with Kabocha Squash Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow onion , medium dice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 2 medium green bell peppers , seeds and ribs removed and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 4 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger (from about a 1-1/2-inch piece)
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 (13- to 14-ounce) can unsweetened regular coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 medium kabocha squash (about 2 1/2 pounds), peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?