Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Red Curry Soup
- 12 ounces chow mein noodles or spaghetti
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 14-ounce cans coconut milk
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 4 ounces kosher salt
- 4 ounces sugar snap peas, cut in half
- 1 pound shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?