Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Red Chicken Curry
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 cup sliced halved zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1 onion, quartered then halved
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|