Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Pork and Noodle Soup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger (from a 1-inch piece)
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded and caps thinly sliced
- 4 cups kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces fish sauce or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons wonton wrappers (about 10), sliced into 1/2-inch strips
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?