Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Pork Salad With Chilies and Mint
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 pound ground pork
- 5 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 to 2 jalapeo or serrano chili peppers, seeded if desired and thinly sliced
- 2 small heads Boston lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces (about 8 cups)
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup salted, roasted peanuts, chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?