Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Pineapple Chicken Curry
- 2 cups uncooked jasmine rice
- 1 quart water
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 2 (13.5 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.5g|
|Saturated Fat 25g|
|Total Carbohydrate 77.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|