Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Peanut Chicken
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium red, yellow or orange bell peppers, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup milk or water
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Hot cooked rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|