Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Peanut Burgers
- 1/2 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 4 hamburger buns
- Thai hot sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 48.4g|
|Saturated Fat 15.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|