Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Mushroom Soup with Coconut
- 2 1/2 cups dried unsweetened coconut
- 5 cups hot water
- 1/2 oz (14 g) dried wild mushrooms
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2-inch piece fresh galangal or ginger, minced
- 2 stalks lemongrass, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1 cup enoki mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup oyster mushrooms, chopped
- 2 - 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 2 - 3 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 1 - 2 tablespoons brown sugar, jaggery or xylitol (optional)
- juice from 1 lemon
- generous handful fresh parsley, trimmed and chopped
- paprika for garnish
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?