Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Monkfish Curry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red Thai curry paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 12 ounces monkfish, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.3g|
|Saturated Fat 25.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|