Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Marinated and Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- 24 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined (I used local Georgia shrimp that were 21-30 count size)
- 2 cups coconut milk (I used lite coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup Thai fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamarind paste
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Fresh pineapple chunks (I used about 3 slices of pineapple for 1 pound of shrimp)
- 6 (6 or 8-inch) bamboo skewers
- Vegetable oil or cooking spray, for oiling grill
- Hot cooked Jasmine or Basmati Rice
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?