Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 2 tablespoons (packed) light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced lemongrass
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 small red Thai chile, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil or canola oil, divided
- 8 small iceberg lettuce or hearts of romaine leaves
- Cilantro tender leaves and stems
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?