Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Hot and Sour Soup
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon tom yum paste
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 stalks lemon grass, chopped
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - shredded
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped green chile pepper
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 sprig fresh basil, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|